Sunday, March 25, 2018

Make More Money - Process Paragraph


Make More Money

I am working two days a week. The rest of the week, I go to school and take care of my family. I have a surprise plan for the next two year. First, I will buy the landscape business from my uncle, who owns a group to take care of gardens. Then I will work around five days a week, so I only go to school two days every week. I want to make more money in the future, but I still spend a lot of time at school. Finally, I have my own business and I will earn more money in the present.

My topic sentence: My plan makes money next two year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An interesting place in San Jose

Monterey Bay Aquarium – An Interesting Place Monterey Bay Aquarium is an attractive and interesting place. It is in Monterey, Califor...