Sunday, March 25, 2018

Relocate to San Jose - Paragraph



Relocation is not an easy thing to do
I came to the United States from Vietnam in 2015 when I was not a strongly young man. I only had a little money and no property. My family has three people, including my wife, my daughter and me, so we rented a small room from a countryman who went to America long time ago. First, I looked a new job, and I found it, I became a professional gardener with the medium salary. I only worked three days a week because I had to go to school. Second, I met a lot of difficulties with the language because I only could understand a little English, and I applied to Evergreen Valley College. I started with ESL classes, and I am happy because I did it. Third, I had more some new friends who are the Vietnamese, the Mexican, the Chinese, and so on. Finally, I began to eat American food beside Vietnamese food, Italian food etc. I love the beef steak and pizza. I also had more about American culture, and I participated in some festivals such as Thanksgiving, Halloween. However, I also feel to love America, my life in present. I am so happy now.

Topic sentence: Relocating to San Jose, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

An interesting place in San Jose

Monterey Bay Aquarium – An Interesting Place Monterey Bay Aquarium is an attractive and interesting place. It is in Monterey, Califor...